Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
64 SMART Notebook Quick Tips
About this website
Algebra I & II Activities
Audio and Sounds
Copyright Issues and Notebook files
CU SMART Conference
CU TechCon 2015
Download a Notebook File
Erase to reveal
Extras and Trivia
Extreme Collaboration with Notebook 11
Family and Consumer Science
FAVORITE THINGS - Part 1
FAVORITE THINGS - Part 2
FAVORITE THINGS - Part 3
Find sounds, music, images, videos on the web
Fixes to solve problems
Flip your Class
Funding and Grants
History and Social Studies
Importing powerpoint and word documents
ISU Ed Speaker Series
Koosh Ball Templates
LAB - Lesson Activity Builder
Lake County SMART Users' Conference
Language Arts and Spelling
Lesson Activity Toolkit 2.0
Movies and Videos
Pre-Calc & Calculus Activities
Remote Desktop Software
Resources for Special Ed.
Smart Board Resources
smart tools for use with internet
Smart Video Player
Spanish files to download
Teaching with the Smart Board
Tips for the Smart Notebook
Tips for using the tools in Smart Notebook
Valley View SMART Users' Conference
a Music Notebook Activity/Lesson -
What are some
tools to teach pitch
? Smartboard tools has a xylophone for showing class pitch by pressing on the bars.
Good resource for elementary music. Games, biographies, music clips, orchestra, etc.
? - Great site again for music games, biographies, etc.
--quizzes, lessons, games, etc., especially useful for those with a keyboard/tech/music lab
--interactive music games, very easy to use
- great site for sounds - remember to click the format you want (mp3, wave, etc.) You can convert the file if you can't find it in format you like
site to convert the sound file if you can't find any other you are looking for
- another site to convert sound files or video files - this site however will email it to you, but it did work when the mediaconverter did not from above
- Don't be afraid to look for other smart board files made by other teachers. You can use these and tweek them to your subject and class.
BUT DON'T FORGET TO CITE WHERE YOU FIND THE ORIGINAL!
- school site that has good ideas and sources for music teachers
Music sound clips -
– Download to your computer – every time you open a video, at the top of the video click on the download real player tab. Automatically downloads to real player on your computer. Once you open up the library in real player, you can pull it into your file you want it in. In Smart Notebook, open the paper clip attachment tool, Insert.
= flash video icon letters
. CITE THE SOURCE
MP3 and FLV
are best types of files for music and video files to put into Smart Notebook.
in Smart Notebook – synchronizes voice and handwriting – called Smart Recorder looks like video camera. There is a menu drop box in the tab once open (sound quality- stay with standard unless have problems, video format – Will play Windows media player .wmv and .avi,
– Where do you want to keep the files, CHANGE THIS TO A PLACE YOU WILL REMEMBER, Watermark – make if don’t want others to steal your file, put your name on it.
Little arrow on box
will let you record the whole screen including task bar or just draw a square so you only get the screen area.
– before you record, pause 2 seconds before you start talking or writing. Push
when want to add other recordings to your recording. When finished go back to smart notebook, hit record and then paste. Save your file.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"